Why buy a franchise?
If you've been wanting to make a change, dream of becoming your own boss and would like to be able to determine your own pay cheque, this is for you. All of this is possible with the support of Australia and New Zealand's largest direct seller of Books & Gifts. Plus - no more time stuck behind a desk, you'll be out and about meeting people in your very own territory. Selling products that people actually want to buy, at a price they can't refuse - up to 70% off RRP.
About Books and Gifts Direct
We sell our products from more than 55,000 workplaces across Australia and New Zealand (schools, childcare centres, office buildings, community centres, etc.). Usually from sample boxes at reception or in the lunchroom. You’ve probably seen hundreds of them, over the years.
Why become a franchise owner?
As a franchise owner, all you have to do is get our sample boxes into as many workplaces as possible. Then, each fortnight, deliver orders from the last two weeks, and put a new box on display. That’s it.
Here are the top 10 reasons to become a Books and Gifts Direct franchise owner:
1. The change you’ve been looking for – A Books and Gifts Direct franchise is your chance to make a change. To get out from behind the desk, earn the income you deserve and be your own boss.
2. Earn what you deserve – It’s a genuine case of ‘the harder you work, the more you earn’. You decide your pay cheque.
3. Easy-to-sell products – We sell a range of great books and gifts, all at up to 70% off recommended retail price. We know the book and gift market inside out, and we handpick all our products. So the things you’re selling are things customers actually want to buy. Only they’re cheaper than they’ll find them elsewhere. Plus your customers can touch, feel and even smell the products, before ordering. All without the hassle of finding a park at the shops or the risk of using a credit card online. And they get the purchases delivered for free, complete with a money-back guarantee! In other words, once you get a box within a workplace, the products generally sell themselves.
4. Proven sales model – We sell more than 4 million books and gifts per year, and our annual revenues exceed 60 million dollars across Australia and New Zealand.
5. The business offers strong financial returns - You determine your own pay-cheque.
6. Affordable investment – Unlike other retail models there are no rental overheads or shop-fitting expenditures as all products are displayed in the customer’s work place.
7. Work life balance – It’s in your control, you decide your business plan based on the earnings you desire.
8. No risk – All stock is on consignment. If you don’t sell it, you can just return it to us. No ongoing royalties, or any other ongoing fees usually associated with a franchise system.
9. Business support – Even if you haven’t run a business before, you’ll be in good hands. Our experienced master franchise team will mentor you with training and ongoing support, and with your hard work and the established systems we have in place we will help you maximise your earning potential.
10. Expand your business – Employ family members, or maybe even bring on a distributor and increase your earning potential.
You’ll also be supporting charities
By becoming a Books and Gifts Direct franchise owner, you’ll also be helping some great causes. We donate a portion of each sale direct to charity. Over the years, thanks to the support of our customers, we’ve donated more than $1.8 million dollars to charities throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Got questions? Call today
Call +61 2 9899 9655 today and see how easy it is to get started, or fill in the form. You can be up and running in a matter of weeks.